Saturday, May 9, 2009

Today's regime (Sat)

This morning's regime
  1. The Body Shop Seaweed deep cleansing facial wash
  2. Clarins hydra quench intensive serum bi-phase
  3. Kose Sekkisei Lotion
  4. Phytomer oligopur balance emulsion
  5. Clarins day lotion SPF20
Remarks:
Stopped using Clarins oil control range because they left my skin sticky and uncomfortable. Hydra quench is not bad and smells good.

Night regime
  1. Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil
  2. SK-II facial treatment cleanser
  3. SK-II facial treatment clear lotion
  4. SK-II facial treatment essence
Remarks:
Isetan private sale is coming again soon, so I thought I'll try out my trial kit to see if it is good first. After applying FTE, my nose went a bit red but it is ok again. It has a weird smell...hope it is not spoilt or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment