Thursday, November 20, 2008

Four Seasons Durian at AMK Hub


I was a happy patron of this basement level 2 shop until today.
In the past, there were only 2 ladies (shown in above photo) attending the shop but managed to move the queue relatively fast.

TODAY HAS CHANGED!
I was just 6-7 people behind and I had to wait like 20-25mins for my turn! 2-3 times slower than before! On top of it, there were 4 China helpers, 2 times more than the past. But 2 times slower!?

At 6-6.30pm today, all 4 attendants took turns to either chat on their personal handphones, or via the shop's telephone. One was even resting behind sipping drink (okay nevermind, it is fine to take a rest), but does she have to pick her teeth and clean her mouth repeatedly in front of her mirror!? Excuse me, I do not see any plastic gloves for hygiene purpose... ...

So pancakes were cooked very slow because even the cook went off to chat on phone occasionally. I was so angry that I left just before my turn. 25mins for this bad service spoils my mood.

I WILL NEVER PATRON THE Ang Mo Kio Hub branch AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment