Saturday, November 22, 2008

Today's regime (sat)

This morning's regime
  1. The Body Shop Seaweed deep cleansing facial wash
  2. Kose Sekkisei Lotion
  3. Phytomer oligopur balance emulsion
  4. Clarins day lotion SPF20
Remarks:
Clarins day lotion leaves my skin sticky and worse when I go out and sweat. When I come back, the skin is oily and sticky...eww...

Night regime
  1. Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil
  2. The Body Shop Seaweed deep cleansing facial wash
  3. Kose Sekkisei Lotion
  4. Clinique Dramatically Moisturizing gel
  5. Dior Capture Totale Multi-perfection concentrated creme
  6. Ettusais Night acne powder
Remarks:
Started to use Dior Capture Totale Multi-perfection concentrated creme (sample) 2 days ago. Felt a bit too oily for me and doesn't get absorbed easily. So I put on a bit of acne powder to help reduce the oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment