Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Today's regime

This morning's regime
  1. The Body Shop Seaweed deep cleansing facial wash
  2. Kose Sekkisei Lotion
  3. Origins Plantidote™ Mega-Mushroom Face Serum
  4. Phytomer oligopur balance emulsion
  5. Clarins UV Plus HP SPF40
Remarks:
I woke up this morning and found my Tzone area very rough. After washing, redness and tiny bumps appear on my cheeks and forehead. I didn't know what caused this. Was it due to my period or allergic reaction to Estee Lauder pore minimizer??? So I quickly grabbed my sister's Origins mega mushroom face serum to calm it down.

Night regime
  1. Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil
  2. The Body Shop Seaweed deep cleansing facial wash
  3. Kose Sekkisei Lotion
  4. Origins Plantidote™ Mega-Mushroom Face Serum
  5. The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Blemish Night Lotion
Remarks:
Redness, oiliness and small bumps continue to stay on my skin. I believe I have to go for a non-heaty diet now. Hopefully the mushroom serum will work wonders and make my skin better by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment