Friday, October 31, 2008

Today's regime (Estee Lauder allergy)

This morning's regime
  1. The Body Shop Seaweed deep cleansing facial wash
  2. Origins Plantidote™ Mega-Mushroom treatment lotion
  3. Origins Plantidote™ Mega-Mushroom Face Serum
  4. Phytomer oligopur balance emulsion
  5. Clarins UV Plus HP SPF40
Remarks:
Skin still the same, allergy still not resided :~(

Night regime
  1. Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil
  2. The Body Shop Seaweed deep cleansing facial wash
  3. Kose Sekkisei Lotion
  4. Phytomer oligopur balance emulsion
Remarks:
I went to the Estee Lauder counter at Isetan Scotts to ask for an exchange. However I wasn't very well served. I was waiting for some time and trying out their cosmetics. When I finally made the decision to exchange the Idealist for the lipstick, lip liner, lip gloss and eyebrow pencil, the SA took some time to find the products.

Luckily Joanne asked me to check, and found out that the SA took another lip pencil color "pink writer" to replace my "rose writer". I was quite upset and angry that it was done discreetly hoping that we didn't notice the switch. We then continued to look for a replacement color and spent another 5-10mins on that and chose "Spice writer" (I think that was the name).

AND AGAIN, no stock!? Gosh, they wasted our time to try so much and in the end has no stock for it. GREAT, so I was so angry that I kept on tearing papers while waiting for the SA to call and ask if it was possible to reserve the rest of the products and wait for replenish stock. Luckily it can be arranged and we were there for 45mins testing and waiting. What a waste of time...

Anyway we headed down to Body Shop to use up my Wisma coupons to buy blotting paper. Wanted to buy Aloe vera but the SA recommended me to resume my previous skin care and let my skin heal naturally. Ok, so I switch back to my regular Kose lotion and spraying Evian facial spray often to keep skin moisturized and less itchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment