Sunday, October 26, 2008

Today's regime

This morning's regime
  1. The Body Shop Seaweed deep cleansing facial wash
  2. Kose Sekkisei Lotion
  3. Estee Lauder Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher
  4. Phytomer oligopur balance emulsion
+ Clarins Defining Eye Lift
+ Clarins UV Plus HP SPF40
+ Ettusais loose powder

Remarks:
Just found my cellnique receipt in the drawer, too late for returns. Anyway, I'd been using a bit on the T-zone area and seems to be okay but doesn't control my oily condition.
NO MAJOR PIMPLES SO FAR! :P

Ettusais Zero Pore Mask has been left in the cabinet for some time, maybe I should give it a chance and try again.

Anyway I found lots of unused samples, so I decided to pick up Estee Lauder's pore minimizer to try out. I believe I'd put a bit too much on my skin because it is a bit oily now...

Night regime
  1. Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil
  2. The Body Shop Seaweed deep cleansing facial wash
  3. Kose Sekkisei Lotion
  4. Estee Lauder Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher
  5. The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Blemish Night Lotion
Remarks:
It's weird that my skin seems to be sticky and oily with any moisturizer/night lotion now. It is either due to unhealthy oily diet or my skin needs something hydrating. Refinisher appears to be sticky as well after applying, will be monitoring the usage.

No comments:

Post a Comment