Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Today's regime

This morning's regime
  1. The Body Shop Seaweed deep cleansing facial wash
  2. Kose Sekkisei Lotion
  3. Cellnique Pro sebum gel
  4. Phytomer oligopur balance emulsion
  5. Beauty de Kose Ultra Sun Protector UV SPF50
+ Suisse Programme Anti-Aging Firming Eye Gel

Remarks:
Still see the pimples.

Night regime
  1. Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil
  2. The Body Shop Seaweed deep cleansing facial wash
  3. Kose Sekkisei Lotion
  4. Cellnique Pro sebum gel
  5. Phytomer oligopur balance emulsion
+ The Body Shop tea tree oil to dab on blemishes and pimples.
+ Suisse Programme Anti-Aging Firming Eye Mask & leave-on Gel

Remarks:
Skin is now feeling very sticky. I realized that there's the Cellnique serum leftover when I dab my skin with wet hands. I asked Joanne if the Cellnique instruction was wrong. Because it says min.3 pumps, but I only used 2 pumps. She replied that it is indeed just 1 pump and it'll be enough.

NO WONDER I'm suffering from break outs ever since I started to use Cellnique!!!
My skin was good when I just used 1 pump. Damn. Never trust these instructions by non-international brand!

No comments:

Post a Comment