Friday, September 26, 2008

Today's regime

This morning's regime
  1. The Body Shop Seaweed deep cleansing facial wash
  2. Kose Sekkisei Lotion
  3. Cellnique Pro sebum gel
  4. Phytomer oligopur balance emulsion
  5. Clarins UV Plus HP SPF40
+ Suisse Programme Anti-Aging Firming Eye Gel
+ The Body Shop tea tree oil to dab on blemishes and pimples.

Remarks:
Clarins sunblock was remarkably good :D
Easy to put on, absorbed and the skin doesn't feel sticky nor oily!


Night regime
  1. Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil
  2. The Body Shop Seaweed deep cleansing facial wash
  3. Kose Sekkisei Lotion
  4. Cellnique Pro sebum gel
  5. Phytomer oligopur balance emulsion
+ The Body Shop tea tree oil to dab on blemishes and pimples.
+ Suisse Programme Anti-Aging Firming Eye Gel

Remarks:
Pimples have subsided but the blemishes are still there. Blackheads are still visible but I think a bit less than before. Not sure if I should credit the Cellnique or the Phytomer...

I see tiny tiny pimples (oil spots) at my eye bags now. I feel that the Suisse Programme eye gel is not working. Clarin's eye lift was much better :~(
Of course with insufficient sleep, even the best eye products won't be able to cure it.
Too bad I didn't purchase their eye lift during the 20% off sale...

I'm not sure if the seaweed wash is supposed to leave a "thin" veil of moisturizer or not. I just feel that I haven't washed them completely every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment