Monday, September 29, 2008

Today's regime

This morning's regime (at home)
  1. The Body Shop Seaweed deep cleansing facial wash
  2. Kose Sekkisei Lotion
  3. Cellnique Pro sebum gel
  4. Clarins Protective Day Whitening Lotion SPF20
+ Clarins Defining Eye Lift

Remarks:
Putting too little Cellnique is ineffective but putting more makes my skin uncomfortably sticky. I think I'll return the bottle tomorrow.

Night regime
  1. Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil
  2. The Body Shop Seaweed deep cleansing facial wash
  3. Kose Sekkisei Lotion
  4. Phytomer oligopur balance emulsion
+ Thursday Plantation 100% tea tree oil to dab on blemishes and pimples.
+ Clarins Defining Eye Lift

Remarks:
Stopped using Cellnique because it made my skin too sticky. Will return the bottle some time this week to Sasa and switch to using Estee Lauder's Idealist.

Realized that the Body Shop's tea tree oil is just 15% oil and the rest are alcohol and etc. Not exactly great for the skin, so I switched to use my sister's Thursday Plantation 100% tea tree oil to dab onto my pimples.

No comments:

Post a Comment