Sunday, September 28, 2008

Today's regime

This morning's regime (at home)
  1. The Body Shop Seaweed deep cleansing facial wash
  2. Kose Sekkisei Lotion
  3. Cellnique Pro sebum gel
  4. Clarins day lotion SPF20
+ Clarins Defining Eye Lift
+ The Body Shop tea tree oil to dab on blemishes and pimples.

Remarks:
The seaweed wash always leaves something on my skin which makes me think whether or not I'd rinsed properly.

Anyway after washing, some pimples(?) started to emerge from the crease at my nose. I already had this problem for a week or so. It probably began when I was putting on make-up. I'm not sure what the source of the problem is. All I can do is dab the tea tree oil on them and clean all my puffs and brushes with Fancl puff cleaner.

Night regime
  1. Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil
  2. The Body Shop Seaweed deep cleansing facial wash
  3. Seaweed Pore Cleansing Facial Exfoliator
  4. Kose Exfoliating Massage Gel
  5. Kose Sekkisei Lotion
  6. Cellnique Pro sebum gel
  7. Phytomer oligopur balance emulsion
+ Thursday Plantation tea tree oil to dab on blemishes and pimples.
+ Clarins Defining Eye Lift

Remarks:
Skin feels sticky today. I reckon that it is due to Cellnique. I think I do have a little bit less blackheads than before. Not sure if I'm still putting too much on my face or should I go back to Sasa to ask for a refund. It has been 9 days and tomorrow will be the 10th.

No comments:

Post a Comment